Human Resource Management
Whether you are a human resource management professional or if you are a small business owner or manager, it's important to have a go-to resource for trusted, relevant information related to the issues and challenges you face with employee-related matters. Whether you're looking for guidance related to staffing, the regulatory environment or policies and procedures, the Human Resource Management category on LoveToKnow Business offers a wealth of information and resources you can use.
- Employment law - Find out about employment laws, including information on workplace harassment and wage and hour law.
- Staffing - Learn about various aspects of hiring employees such as interviewing, background screening, checking references and verifying previous employment.
- Performance management - View sample completed employee evaluations and a sample 90-day performance memo.
- Employee development - Learn about the employee development training process and get information on how to create training manuals.
- Policies and procedures - Learn about various types of policies and procedures and view examples, such as a sample business casual dress code.
- Wellness - Get ideas for ways to promote wellness in the workplace, including suggestions for employee incentives for wellness.
- Employee retention - Learn about incentives for motivation and employee retention that can help you keep your best workers.
- Payroll - Learn about payroll tax reporting requirements and get examples of payroll procedure forms.
- Difficult decisions - Educate yourself about the sometimes unavoidable processes of disciplining and firing employees.
When you're searching for reliable information related to human resource management, let LoveToKnow Business be your first online destination. New content is added frequently, so you'll have an opportunity to expand your own knowledge and expertise every time you visit the site.
From sample documents that you can use as a starting point for your own needs to expert insights and explanations of complex topics related to personnel management and employee relations, you'll find what you need here.