As a new year approaches, it's time to think about how to motivate employees to prepare to have their best year ever. After all, if team members are highly motivated and focused on productivity going into a new year, the company is also likely to have a great year! Whether you send an email, give a speech, or display positive motivational quotes, the start of a new year is an ideal time to make sure employees know just how valued they are.
New Year Messages to Employees
Prep employees for a fantastic new year with a brief, yet inspiring message from their manager or the head of the company.
- The past year has been incredible in many ways. I can't wait to see what we can accomplish together in the new year.
- Welcome to 2022! As we start a new year, I want to take a moment to let you know that I am so glad you are part of the [insert Company Name] team. Together, we can do great things in the year ahead and beyond.
- The new year is a time for reflection, and to consider the possibilities that lie ahead. As we enter the new year, I challenge each of you to set and strive for new goals.
- As we start the new year, I have become increasingly aware of just how proud I am to lead this incredible team. I look back over the past year with gratitude; and I look forward to the new year with excited anticipation.
- What can this team accomplish in the new year? The possibilities are endless. This team can achieve greatness.
- Let's all enter the new year with an attitude of gratitude for our place in this amazing team. I am honored to work with such a talented group of individuals.
- The new year is here and we are ready. The goals are set, the budget is made, we're holding steady and climbing our way to the very top of our field, where we strive to stay.
- What is our focus for the new year? Innovation. This is the year our team will change the world with ideas and implementation. Are you ready to innovate?
- As the new year arrives, let's look to tomorrow and focus on what we can achieve together. Great things are just over the horizon, and we've got a plan to get there as a team.
- As I count my blessings moving into the new year, I realize just how grateful I am for every member of this incredible team.
- You matter to this team; you matter to me. I'm proud to work with each of you; there's nowhere I'd rather be.
New Year Motivational Quotes for Employees
Motivational quotes can be a great source of inspiration in the workplace. Some are particularly well-suited to help kick-start a brand new year.
- The new year lies ahead like a clean slate. Let's fill it with stories about our great team!
- Last year is past, the new year lies ahead. Don't reflect on what didn't happen, but focus on the possibilities instead.
- Great things lie behind us, but even greater ones are ahead, just over the horizon of the new year.
- Last year is in the past; time moves so fast. The new year is here, let's fill it with cheer.
- The time is right for this team to accomplish greatness. We are poised to shine in the new year.
- Each year brings a new opportunity to work hard, play hard, and succeed big!
- Together as a team, we can accomplish our goals for the coming year.
- The best results start with a terrific team. This team can accomplish anything.
- This team is already great. Let's make this our year to set the standard for greatness that others will strive to achieve.
- What an exciting time to be in this industry and on this team! Let's achieve greatness together.
- We've got our plans and goals for the new year in place. It's time to get started and set our pace. Fast can be fun, but steady wins the race!
New Year Wishes for Employees
Not every encouraging message for the new year has to focus solely on employee motivation. It's also important to emphasize good wishes and positive sentiments.
- May you achieve the perfect work/life balance in the new year.
- My wish for you in the new year is peace, joy, and all the success you deserve.
- There's no time like the present to achieve greatness.
- In the new year, may you experience a continual evolution on your path to fulfillment.
- May the new year provide you with the means and opportunity to achieve all the professional and personal goals you've set for yourself.
- As the new year dawns, reflect on the past and let its lessons inform your approach to the future.
- May you be at the beginning of the best year of your life today, with all of your tomorrows becoming even better.
- Tomorrow begins another year; let's work together to fill it with 365 great days.
- May your hard work and dedication poise you to surpass even your most challenging goals for the coming year.
- What an honor it is to start the new year with such an incredible work family.
- What a time, what a team! We've never been in this exact place and time before, and we won't be again. Let's make our experience a memorable one!
Professional New Year Messages
There are many ways to use professional new year messages to communicate with employees. For example, the leader of the organization can draft an email message to everyone in the company at the beginning of the year that includes one or more of the sayings above. Or, an individual manager can send their own new year message to their team members. You may also share these quotes and sayings via the intranet or company messaging app leading up to January 1, and for a week or two into the new year. They could also be displayed in company meetings, or provide a starting point to kick off a conversation about setting goals or making plans or resolutions for the new year.