In Praise of the Frosted Gift Bag with Business Card Slot
One can never underestimate the power of customer relations, and a frosted gift bag with business card slot is a great way to introduce your product offering, romance a prospect, say thank you to a new customer for their first sale, or to honor a long-time loyal customer for their continuing business! As a business owner, you know your customers are the key reason you are enjoying success in your business. A thoughtful gift, of a product you manufacture or market, can often seal the deal, garner future sales, and make a long-time customer feel valued!Frosted gift bags are available from many fine wholesalers and retailers in a wide variety of colors, patterns, and sizes. Your color and pattern choice should reflect the gift each bag contains, fit the bag's size perfectly - not being too small or too big, and most importantly, complement your branding.
Great Gift Ideas for Customers
If you are in a business that manufactures gift items or other products that translate beautifully as tokens of appreciation, these are some of the most effective gift choices you can make to fill a frosted gift bag. The addition of a business card slot on the bag is a subtle but powerful tool for promotion. Without actually having to promote oneself verbally, the small but mighty business card tucked into a low-key little slot on the front of the bag does all the work! How many times have you wanted to show your appreciation to a customer or encourage new business? A thoughtful gift presented in a frosted gift bag with business card slot will surely help boost your sales results and make a dramatic statement about your level of dedication to your customer's satisfaction.
The following gifts are ideal for fostering customer relations, and present very well in a frosted gift bag:
- The product you manufacture or a gift certificate for the service you offer
- Journals and jotters
- Beverage coasters
- Water containers
- Key chains and key lights
- Mouse pads
- Watches and clocks
- Picture frames
- Mugs and glasses
- Mint tins filled with mints
- Jams and jellies
- Gorgeous real wood photo boxes
- Selection of herbs and spices
- Branded T-shirts
- Towels imprinted with your logo or tagline
- Any tasteful branded logo wear or home décor item (''check out CafePress.com for more ideas specific to your business needs
- Fine vintage wine
Colors, Patterns, and Sizes of Frosted Gift Bags
Frosted gift bags come in a wide variety of colors, patterns, and sizes including:
- Punchy reds to hot dazzling pinks
- Soft butter yellow to neon bright yellows
- Baby blue to indigo
- Dazzling metallics in gold, silver, and copper
- Lavender to deep purple
- Apricot to pumpkin orange
- Sky gray to coal black
- Hounds tooth
- White polka dots on a black background
- Black polka dots on a bright white background
- Nature scenes like bamboo trees or graceful flowers
- Paw prints (especially suitable for pet oriented products)
- Fruit and vegetable themes
- Multi-colored stripes
- Animal prints like zebra and leopard
- 16" x 6" x 12"
- 13" x 5" x 15"
- 8" x 4" x 10"
- 5" x 3" x 7"
Tips for Enhancing Your Gift Packaging
- Line the frosted gift bag with a coordinating or contrasting color tissue paper
- Add a poignant personal greeting card inside the bag along with a heartfelt note of thanks for the business
- Personalize the gift by engraving, when appropriate
- Play up the frosted gift bag style by choosing a gift that looks spectacular when viewed through the soft focus of a frosted bag
Also consider the frosted gift bag that is imprintable with your company name and/or logo. This gift bag, when filled with the perfect gift, makes a great impression on your customers, and the imprint is permanently on the bag rather than removable like the business card slot variety.
Just remember, a carefully chosen gift presented in a frosted gift bag makes a long-lasting impact on your valued customers and helps strengthen your business relationship. This gesture on your part truly captures and validates the contribution he or she has made to your business. If you show appreciation for the business a customer brings you, if only a couple of times a year - perhaps anniversaries of doing business together or special holidays like Christmas and New Year- you are almost guaranteed to have a customer for life.